Our Returns Policy
- You can return any item for an exchange or credit note, within 28 days of receiving your original order, including sale items. We will only accept returns if they are faulty or damaged.
- If you would like an exchange or credit note for your goods, but you can't return them to us for any reason, then an exchange for those goods will be at our discretion.
- There's no need to let us know you're returning something, just fill it in the returns note inside your parcel and pop it back to us.
- We'll exchange or issue you a credit note for your purchased item including sale items.
- If you wish to return cosmetics or home fragrance products from the Ashby range, we will only accept returns if they are faulty or damaged.
- Please do not remove the original wrapping for hygiene reasons. We cannot exchange cosmetic products if the ceils have been broken. We will only accept returns on beauty products (Ashby Range) if they are faulty or damaged.
- All goods will be inspected on return.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it's packed up properly and can't get damaged on the way!
- We try hard to accept all returns, and returns to us don't need to be in the original packaging. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
- We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
- Use the label on your shipping and returns note enclosed with your goods to return it.
Once we have received your return, we'll issue your exchange or credit note within 2-3 business working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) and drop you an email once this has been done. Working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) You an return your parcel using any postal service. We will not refund for postage unless the item is faulty.
Comments and complaints
If you wish to comment or complain about any aspect of your dealings with us please write to Timperley, Ashby Aromatherapy, Washingborough Road, Branston Booths, Lincoln, LN4 1JQ; telephone +44 (0)1522 792768 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org We will aim to reply within five working days of receipt.
Ownership of goods
All items supplied to the customer remain the property of Ashby Aromatherapy until we have received final payment of all sums owing in respect of those goods in full. If payment is not received further action maybe taken against you.
Currently delivery rates are calculated manually when your order is processed and is determined by your order weight, order dimensions and delivery address. Please contact us if you have any queries regarding our delivery costs.
Ashby Aromatherapy aims to dispatch orders within 2-3 working days. Delivery times may alter during our busy periods i.e, Easter, Bank Holidays, and Christmas etc.
Ashby Aromatherapy use a number of local and international carrier companies and will always use the most suitable and lowest cost for each order. All deliveries are sent on a signed for service and will therefore require someone to be present at the delivery address to receive and sign for the goods. A vehicle with a tail lift and pallet truck will deliver all large orders that are sent on a pallet.
Please note if the carrier is unable to deliver your parcel it can be left with a neighbour unless you inform us not to do so otherwise. Please make us aware at time of placing your order.