Lubido Anal Water Based Lubricant -250ml
Lubido Anal Ease Water Based Lubricant - 250ml
Lubido Anal Ease Water Based Lubricant is a high quality, low priced, aloe infused, longer lasting, water based lube in a 250ml bottle.
Excellent lube to use on yourself, your partner and your favourite anal toys, at an excellent price!
- Pharaben Free and Anti-Bacterial
- Easy Lock and Unlock Pump with Clip
- Non-staining and Long Lasting
- Vegan Friendly, Hygiene Wrapped and Latex Safe
- A slick and thick high quality lube that's long lasting.
- The aloe infusion gives the lube anti-bacterial properties.
- It's also condom friendly, paraben and odour free and non-staining.
- Also available in as a single bottle, twin pack or triple pack
- Discreet packaging from the AshbyAroma team with fast global delivery!
Exploration has never been easier or more comfortable with this slick and thick anal lubricant.
Aloe infused to soothe, antifungal properties to warn off harmful bacteria and a special ingredient for its pleasure enhancing capabilities, all formulate to make this a powerhouse of a lubricant.
For fun use on yourself, each other, your favourite toys and condoms.
Once finished, simply lock the bottle pump and store away for its next outing.
*it’s advised to do a patch test on silicone toys before full use.
Safe to use with condoms, does not contain parabens.
Apply directly to skin, condoms and toys.
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, L’arginine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, 4'-Hydroxyacetophenone, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, o-Cymen-5-ol, Caffeine
- Please review ingredients carefully before use. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately and wash off with warm water. • Do not use on injured or irritated skin. • If necessary, perform a patch test on your skin first before full use. • Do not ingest. • This may product may cause eye irritation. If eye contact occurs, flush eye with warm water or standard eye wash solution. • Should any adverse reaction persist, seek medical advice. • Store in a cool dry place.